Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Foggy Crow Morning

Good morning!  The garlic chives are in bloom this foggy morning on the Ridge.  As this photo was taken I could hear the crows talking :)

Sauder Village Garden

Sauder Village in Bloom

 It was a lovely week at Sauder Village Rug Hooking in northwestern Ohio.


It gave us all a chance to meet and make new friends from the US, Canada and beyond.
The Grand Canyon
 The Celebration rugs were in attendance, and many many other wonderful rugs, bed rugs, chair's covered with wool, 3 D rug hooking, and Tavern Rugs.  Mary Jo's original design The Grand Canyon is pictured above.  It was my pleasure to meet her this past week. There was a gathering with a few of the Yahookers (Yahoo Rug Hookers list ladies :) , a few minutes with Lauren who has wonderful fun jewelry made from spoons, an old friend Barbara that I met at one of my first rug hooking camps.....
Buckeye Rug Hooking Guild friends!











This will become a cube footstool....someday!  The hooking was done in an 8 cut of wool.  Diane Stoffel was the instructor for this class and a wonderful class it was.  Most of my color preference is based on country colors...I asked to step out of that and step it up a bit.  This is going to be fun!

It feels like a fall morning....I must go play catch up!  Happy Hooking everyone!

2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lee ~
SO NICE to see you and to chat for a bit.
Thanks again for helping to support my habit {grin}!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

leLoops said...

I really enjoy your jewelry Lauren, and you are very welcome!