Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turkey Vultures, etc.




Across the meadow, 3 turkey vultures on the gate.





We'd just had a rain when I noticed these three drying out a bit after the storm.  The camera I use is not equipped with a grand zoom but felt this was a photo to share.
....................................................................................................................................................................


The WV skies were both bright and dark this evening with a storm heading our way.  Utilizing photos helps me visualize what I may want to hook.  As I am working on two rugs now, both will soon need their skies hooked, I took advantage of the view out my back door.  The rugs may not look anything like these photos when I am done! In fact I can promise you that they won't :O) but the inspiration is there.
.............................................................................................

...................the Deanne Fitzpatrick pattern that suits my mood for today....my favorite colors are being used ...and the work is heading upwards to house and sky. The flash of my camera changes the colors somewhat.
That's a bit of fuzzy kitten tail up in the top left.

 Til we meet again, hook on!


No comments: