Friday, July 22, 2011

Red Sky at Night


As darkness and fog move in this sky was suppose to delight the sailors...it was pleasing to me so I ran to get my camera.  If you look closely you can see the electric lines. The high wires of the electric grid cut through our land and walking through the grass underneath these you will feel the power as it bites your legs. 

 My husband's father was amazing with horses as pictured above.  Genealogy is on my mind this week as research continues with a family we are trying to trace back to the Revolutionary War.  Spending hours in the Courthouse at the beginning of the week, and continuing computer research has been enjoyable.  The brain needs a break, so rug hooking with the "Ladies of the Wool" tonight will bring my calm back to me! 

May you take time to stop and appreciate the flowers.......
..........or stop and smell them as Pip is doing!

No comments: