Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Thoughts

She's taught me how to live.  This sister-in-law of mine who is on my mind and in my heart right now.  She has the strength of armies, a deep faith, and a sense of humor to conquer anything.... except ovarian cancer.  She's taught me how to live. Please pray for a cure.  MJB d. 2011 Jan. 29 

**********************************************************************************

Just Prodding Along


The proddy work is on going.  This wool sweater was washed in hot water and dried in the dryer.  I have one sleeve left to cut and will have to fill in the rest with some other sweater wool. I have a wooden proddy tool but the antler that I am using below works well for the thicker sweater wool.  Working from the center out due to the fact that I'm not certain when I'll run out of sweater .....:o) 


Proddy Tool 


***

  Since it was difficult to remember whether Pip was on his back or on his back then on his back again.....I thought I'd share this one!
Pip's version of the twist!

.   
from a snowy ridge in WV..... hook what you love .......live

No comments: