Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the real dirt!


WV rain has puddled in the ditch that my dh has worked on the past few days.  After many years of maintaining a natural gas line to our home we are now converting to propane.  The work continues, Fall seems to have slammed in to us a bit early with dampness and a chill in the air.  This Friday may be the date but Mother Nature is the true decision maker!

the real dirt!


As I stand back and look at this majestic buck I'll return to soften some of the lines and add a touch more shadow to the first antler that I have hooked.  Trying to decide the lay of the land (well grass) at this time may result in the "just do it" category!

Though doing what Pip has decided to do this rainy day has its merits, I have a date to remove some wool dust and dream about the ATHA Biennial!  Happy rug hooking!
just a little cat nap











No comments: